Continuous issue of being stuck on loading screens [NEW TOPIC]

then our ISP planned this you are saying Haa?!! they waited for you to releasing the SHADOWLAND and just after that our problems started…really???

1 Like

honestly why do we still play this shieet?

It took a bit of time for my ISP to investigate this, but I do have some information to share, ISP said there is nothing in our network starting from me until the blizzard’s network that blocks or causes these disconnects from happening,

they need more information to brighten up the cause of this, so you should provide will details like: server logs, connection log for our characters, or account. if you reject to provide such info, it will be simply your words against ours, and due to the nature of the problem you are denying a paid service to multiple customers from different regions of the globe and mainly in Iran, otherwise, you can simply provide the requested log files and information that shows there is nothing wrong with your end.
every evidence here shows everything is functioning normally until your router/server of ae1-br01-eqfr5…as57976…net (dots were replaced with …) which fails to reply even to ICMP packets and also drops both TCP and UDP connections. the main reason for this can be turning on a firewall to deny service to specific IP ranges on a router/firewall (in this case IP ranges from Iran), the said server is in the domain of blizzard network and is managed by him, if you have any other evidence that denies such fact please don’t hesitate to provide otherwise, we are forced to take legal action against the blizzard.

9 Likes

Really there’s nothing that can be done to solve this? It’s so painful…

Your ISP can contact our network team directly to request that information, our contact information is publically available to them as an Internet Service Provider: https://www.peeringdb.com/net/5886.

You do realize that this problem does not only affect people from certain country (Iran) right? there are dozen of popular streamers such as JdotB, Gingi and others having this problem from time to time as well… many people had this problem in 8.3 as OP posted a link to old thread and it got taken care by a caring GM!

If you don’t know how to fix this problem maybe that’s another story, but don’t blame your incompetence on certain people because they’re from a doomed place in world… you’re not making their life any easier than what it already is.

PS : old thread ( Continuous Issue of being stuck on Loading Screens - #169 by Jingoraitin )

The said GM response :
Jingoraitin
may 18th

Hello all o/

Im stopping by this thread to let you know that the issue is still being looked into. I highly realise that some of you want more information on what is happening and I can only apologise that I cannot share with you the in-depth analysis of what is going on.

What has been found for many is that the issue seems to stem from a routing problem initially and is compounded later on. By then going to a different shard, the routing can alter and net a better performance. This would also hint at why a VPN works for some because that naturally changes the routing yet you still hit the same Blizzard servers at the end of it.

The issue has not been dismissed despite the radio silence and I can still collect and send on any traceroutes or MTR’s that you guys want to provide. For those that have provided them already, I thank you very much as it has already helped quite a bit in painting the picture of what is happening.

For those that have simply mentioned you have the problem but not provided a connection file in this thread, I can only ask again that you provide this file as the more information we have, the better. Of course this is up to you if you want to provide it however I really do hope that you will if you have not already.

Again I know this doesnt magically fix the issue and I get that alot of you are frustrated by this. I fully understand how frustrating this issue can be and again I assure you, it is something that is being looked into.

3 Likes

Daily “this is still happennign to many users in different countries and I already posted my MTR” upvote for this issue. Please do something.

blizzard as always taking our money and do nothing for ppl

I just want to say blue posters who collecting these trades for other engineers to resolve them :
mates look like you guys forget your job.
just take a look at the technical support forum!

there are a lot of peoples who have this problem but Blizz doesn’t care and just keeps taking our money …
PLZ do someting or say something PLZ !!!

3 Likes

Daily UP. This is still happening.

2 Likes

This is still a problem with no solution :frowning:

3 Likes

Still happening to me after doing scan, repairs and everything blue post said. How funny is now to blame our ISPs? It NEVER happened in BFA but now it’s our ISPs?

2 Likes

Daily “this is still happening”. I’m switching ISP soon, I’ll report findings if that fixes it, my current isp said “we don’t see any problem in your line”

Having the same issue since i returned to play shadowlands , but … as i dont think the problem will be solved anytime soon , in my disappointment didn’t bother to post about it .
p.s. never had this issue b4 for such a prolonged length of time .

its just a big disgrace how EU support handles their forums, honestly they should just remove EU support all together and merge EU and US threads together. I saw a similar thread on US not long ago and the responses CS gave on forum were much more constructive and caring than this absolute joke fest this guy gave here… what’s funny is that we’re paying for this service and they are obligated to deliver a quality service not this garbage responses. you should be ashamed of yourself for taking money for this horrible service you are providing.

7 Likes

Yes please i like to play the game i paid for …!

Lets see if anyone in 2021 cares to solve this “Racist” problem… .

PS: It’s not only Iranian players who are having this problem btw.

2 Likes

Hello there!
kinda I have the same problem but only for Oribos and Maw. I mean when I want to teleport to Oribos or Maw - after the load screen - I see my character is falling to nowhere, and in the chat box it says: “Transfer Aborted: Instance not found”, again and again and again

I should sadly inform you that ISP could not get any kind of response from the provided contact information till this day.

1 Like

Without changing ISP, this has stopped happening for 4 days straight. Nothing changed, every same addon. Suddenly it’s no longer happening from a Spanish person playing in a EN server. Very weird.

it’s still happening…