Did someone say Master Loot?

Considering I can get my point across and communicate with others without resorting to swears, I am pretty sure you’re the one who is very upset and not me.

Anywho, I’ve muted the thread as frankly this isn’t going anywhere with that hostile attitude+I got my logs so yeah, have fun Ronda boy I love you :heart:

There was no swearing at all, there was only a toxic reply tho in the limits the forum rules could allow you to go and you used it. Now stop complaining if you got equal treatment, after all i wasnt being silly whilst on the other hand acted like a 12yo " No i dont want 2 click, you link MEH"

The fact that you always claim that someone else is upset while clearly you are for being constantly wrong is not new, like a few replies before you thought my smile emoji is proof of my “anger” :joy:

You could have saved yourself time and making yourself look funny if you did this 2 days ago :slight_smile:

As you see, i always do!

Well a medium level guild that mine was the biggest issue at end was the wf/tf that blocked trades even when people wanted to. Each guild is different and mine is more towards community one that just happened to also raid mythics. And it is quite common that people trade away items that maybe sidegrade, but big upgrade for someone else.

Also it is not unheard that when someone really-really has huge update on a boss, people swap specs for it for more chance.

For such self regulating system to work - you need to keep positive attitude in raids. But I learned that even with people you do not get along most would trade items around as long as you don’t artificially keep up fights with them.

Hopefully without ilevel blocks now there is more good to be seen with current system.

that’s a good reason, if you are unable to understand it, it explains your laughable progress ingame and logs aswell.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/quelthalas/badgerdin#partition=3

No it’s really just a selfish reason. ignoring all the reasoning for it’s removal for a minimal increase of convenience.

Not really sure why you’d bring up the logs I don’t track to win an unrelated argument when posting from a level 19 classic alt with profile disabled but okay, I mean it doing that only serves to highlight the weakness of your arguments so go a head I guess.

It’s more selfish being entitled to loot when you are playing at a memeable level and pretending it’s not an issue.

Btw this is mine new main as I have decided to join this project

But go ahead, you just keep proving that people that hated ML was becouse you never received any loot becouse you are capable of healing boss instead of damaging it.

There is no need for Master loot in wow anymore. We just need to optimize the trade restriction in PL.

It’s so strange having someone do the elitism thing while having no backing for of their own skill. you’ve literally hidden your profile…
Not that it is relevant to the argument at all but still it’s really strange having someone do that.

How about 2/3 opt-in. As in that many players in the raid need to set it to ML otherwise it stays personal.

It’s probably still prone to abuse and a hassle that devs really don’t need as they might feel a need to have separate loot tables. But i can’t think of a better implementation.

Same rules as guild achievement. When there are enough guildies in a group, it counts. people who join, get to choose to join because it’ll be master loot.

Yeah but who ultimately sets it? RL? I prefer mine when it’s majority vote as opposed to a single player deciding it.

i can post this main, mine other one or a lv1 vulpera.

does not change the fact that if you are blind, you are blind period

This character has all it’s stats hidden too, don’t talk to me again this is ultimate levels of cringe…

using armory is to hard for you??

You’re linking to another character than the one you’re posting on and you complain that someone tried to check the character you posted on? Like, what.

Just confirming the stereotype I have of people from your realm.

1 Like

or maybe i just namechanged

200 IQ fakepro

Then why are you telling people “HURR, HARD TO ARMORY?” when they can’t check your armory due to that?

guild name???

What does your guild name have to do with people being unable to check your armory due to a name change?

You’re really not helping to remove the stereotype I have of people from your realm.

This is the level of intelligence of people that think master loot is a good idea I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯