Please fix premades

I agree with the post, AV premade issue needs to be fixed.

Fast forward 12 months from now, can you imagine AV premades with Alliance player wearing T2 and T3 gear… going to be a bloodbath for horde.

Blizzard needs to make it less easy to premade by hiding the AV numbers on the invitation screen.

2 Likes

I know exactly what they are doing it still boils down to being a minimum 20 man , it is something only allies can do because of instant queues. This is like the 5th time you have replied this to me with the same answer and you are just too thick or too much of a troll to understand it is still a premade using an exploit.

1 Like

The NA are whining even more, you see countless threads about introducing linked and leashed warmasters/marshals.

Most horde are not whining about premades, they are whining about not being able to premade themself.

2 Likes

This is a premade, you can drop queues where there are no healers, adn you can control what games you wanna join to have the required amount of tanks and healers.

Now imagine if you had the option to join as grp, wouldnt that be convenient for everyone?

2 Likes

If you cry about the same thing you will get the same answer, I am sorry you are not smart enough to get the first time. Pulling is an exploit and should be fixed but both sides can do it and has nothing to do with the topic. Forming a premade is not an exploit and you will be called for your stupid whining until you get it.

I don’t think premading av was intended. Otherwise I could do so just like WSG. But I doubt blizz does anything about it . I think they should fix the bug pulls as well but sadly I doubt that gets fixed too as the fix was implemented in tbc or something. But for the sake of longevity of classic I would hope blizz fixes some crucial bugs . Just like they did with the queue exploit for horde. They did fix that.

To be honest tho. Blizz is being way too lazy with classic as if the game is in maintainance mode.

2 Likes

So you admit it is a premade?

Everything you mentioned is an exploit, it just comes down to blizzard making a bluepost about whether they condone the use of these exploits or not.

Claiming #nochanges as a reason to keep exploits and that everything works as intented is a solid argument however I will continue replying to you with the same copypasta every time you attempt to correct my terminology. Keeping the exploits because #nochanges is ok, but you can quit trying to convince me that i misunderstand the meaning of a premade or an exploit.

Regarding you saying it is not a premade, it’s still a premade even if they aren’t technically queuing as a raid group, as long as they know each other and queue up intentionally to end up in the same bg by matching that queue timing. The difference between a pug and a premade is merely a social one.

In video games an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, speed or level design etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game’s designers

1 Like

It is not more exploit than 2 raids camping brd while raid cap is 40. Game is clearly intended to play with 40 people max so it must be an exploit. No amount of crying by retarded people like you will make premading an exploit. You want premades gone? Balance factions, how about rerolling ally?

1 Like

how can you call it organised when all you’re doing is exploiting the fact horde cant do the same thing, like adapting in the game is one thing but this is just something else.

1 Like

Horde players are so special they literraly require everything in their favor.

Av premading is not intended, its just possible for an alliance only due to low population. It;s not alliance problem, its hurdies problem so u all kids went for bis racials and now flood forum with tears cause there are too many of you suddenly blocking que entrance with your arses.

2 Likes

I do think there is a very strong case for this to be considered an exploit but… the thing is will blizzard do anything about it? most likely not.

So you got 2 choices… you either stay on horde and get even longer ques or come to alliance and enjoy it yourself.

I don’t think they would ever implement a premade button and if they did with the current population balance for AV you would most likely be waiting even longer to get into one and then the honour gain would most likely be less then pugging it and killing captains and towers etc.

Just my thoughts on it :slight_smile:

Guys there is nothing broken you are just waaay more than them so you got lower chance to join same av as ali has!

Didnt see you complaining about it in p2 so i say L2P get good etc reroll you know that stuff!

Bunch of low ego hypocritic crybabies you guys are xD

1 Like

You can do the same thing, it would just take longer because there are more horde players. Its a drawback of being dominant faction, don’t like it? Maybe you shouldn’t roll cheesiest class/race combo because a youtube video told you to.

There is no exploit, just queues happening on crowded faction.

2 Likes

I dont want premades gone. I am seeing a function that is trying to prevent premades that is clearly not working. I am merely asking for the option to remove that function so both sides can start premading.

Your analogy makes no sense whatsoever, please highlight to me what function in that analogy is being exploited? Isn’t the intention of having an open world that players interact with each other? Raid cap is a feature of instanced content, it has no relevance in the open world that is BRM.

So i did not seen you asking to remove function to outnumber and repeatedly kill alliance in world pvp did you ?

SO easy to argue you guys xDDDDDDDDD

What do you thought would happen when 60-70% of the pvpers rolls horde, that it would have no drawbacks?

Idk if playing with friends in a mmo when the opportunity is given should be called exploiting when hordes practically is begging for it.

1 Like

You can’t form a raid that has more than 40 people whether you are in an instance or not, and instances have seperate caps so you don’t need raid caps to enforce number limits for instances. So you are wrong once again.

You are exploiting raid cap by standing near another raid when blizzard clearly didn’t want more than 40 players playing together, ally can’t do that reliably because they are outnumbered. just like ally is “exploiting” lack of a premade option by clicking a button at the same time which horde can’t do as reliable because there is too many of them. Its perfectly symmetrical. Either both of them are exploits or none of them are.

3 Likes

This is a horrendous statement.

There is a fine difference between a raid INSTANCE and the WORLD… you would have a point if it was a world first race and they could have more then 1 raid enter but that is ridiculous.

Your comparison between the two is just plain awful and strawmanning to the max.

WIll i get answer Horde crybabies?

none of these replies make any sense comparing it to world pvp when its a 40 vs 40 man game, saying horde can do the same would just take longer. Like anyone that wants to rank up is going to want to wait 2 hours for one game.