Saurfang finally switched sides?

I was talking about “Horde essence” not gameplay.

I once tried to create a Draenei but it got boring real quick.

There are just a few races that wear their hooves in a manner that is acceptable for me. :wink:

Draenei. Lightforged Draenei. Tauren.

In this order.

No my friend, Tauren are the Platonic Form of hoof-wearing/bearing creatures, because they are also hairy and haev proper horns. And the males are not walking fridges with hooves under them.

You will understand it someday perhaps. :wink: :wink: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understand that all will be joined in hoof rubz, one day. The Tauren cannot escape their destiny in the Army of Light, to create a Baine-world.

1 Like

But he was dumb before, only surviving until now because of pure luck and people around him saving his bacon everytime he got into a dangerous situation because of his stupidity. If he was written realistically he would have died when crushed by the bell.

Yes.

I agree.

Unlike Draenei :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ultra-no.

I was stating a fact, you can’t agree with those. Haha, and the Draenei were supposed to be very smart and wise! How does it feel that your Prophet is already less powerful than an 18-yo boy btw. :wink: :wink: goat.

Oh, I can do that to:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I really hate that fleshy horns. They look so weird with helmets.

1 Like

x) I agree with both of you.

#zeromanipulation

1 Like

You just declared war to me, and unlike the Blood War, it will NOT be morally grey.

1 Like

Just imagine someone would be so cruel that he would break them :scream_cat:

:heart::heart::heart:

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, I can’t compete to that. But, someday, I shall take my revenge.

2 Likes

Hala wins :heart:

2 Likes

And why was he crused by that bell? Because he thwarted Garrosh’s plans. Without Anduin, no one would have stopped Garrosh, and his unstoppable Sha-empowered army would have washed over the world. And he was just 15 when he did that.

Your “written realistically” part makes no sense. I can tell that you are a Sylvanas fanboy. Hello, Sylvanas is a walking corpse, if she were written realistically she wouldn’t be an elf (because elf don’t exist) and she would be dead.

1 Like

Yep, i am definitely a Sylvanas Fan Boy! I even wrote multiple times that i’d like to see her head on a spike as decoration. Really Fan Boy!!1

3 Likes

You see, the fact is that 99.99% of female Blood Elf players are hardcore Sylvanas fanboys, so I thought you were the same.

1 Like

citation needed
statement without source = lie

1 Like