Free Character Transfers Coming to Burning Crusade Classic

Updated 4 February

Source Realm Destination Realms Available
Celebras Auberdine, Chromie, Everlook, Lakeshire, Mirage Raceway, Nethergarde Keep, Pyrewood Village, Razorfen
Hydraxian Waterlords Auberdine, Chromie, Everlook, Lakeshire, Mirage Raceway, Nethergarde Keep, Pyrewood Village, Razorfen
Bloodfang Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Dragon’s Call Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Dragonfang Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Dreadmist Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Finkle Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Firemaw Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Flamelash Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Gandling Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Harbinger of Doom Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Heartstriker Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Judgement Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Lucifron Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Noggenfogger Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Rhok’delar Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Shazzrah Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Skullflame Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Stonespine Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Ten Storms Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Wyrmthalak Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Zandalar Tribe Amnennar, Ashbringer, Earthshaker, Golemagg, Mandokir, Mograine, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis

Please see our Free Character Transfer Eligibility and Limitations article on the Blizzard Support site for more details on how to initiate and complete a Free Character Transfer.

Thank you very much!

112 Likes

Its official, the TBC pop is doing veeeery bad if Blizzard is giving out anything for free.

A company this greedy only ever does anything free when they are drowning.

Edit: “In the next couple of weeks” is that like… lets try to get 1 more months out of people who will probably quit anyways ? Stuff like this exists today too, I don’t really see a reason for the wait outside of once again, greed.

39 Likes

What about dead and imbalanced RP and RP-PVP servers? on Zandalar Tribe there is 65% alliance and server is empty. Please let us run out of this dying server being hunter by Alliance.

19 Likes

Horde Zandalar Tribe is pretty much dead, so unbalanced RP realms definitely want consideration.

Also this is a fantastic decision, well done.

4 Likes

You lot will seriously never be pleased with anything. People complained about this for endless months, Blizzard finally gives one s*** after waiting for a ridiculous amount of time, and now you get back with this.

Jeez.

17 Likes

Thank you! Please include Mograine Alliance. The Alliance population is dwindling on a weekly basis and despite the sever being medium, only 20% of that is Alliance.

20 Likes

Alliance PVP chars come to Earthshaker.

We need resto/enh shamans :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can Berny get money back for existing transfer? Not cool announcing free transfer so late.

10 Likes

many servers are high/full, but some are empty(low) and its first time blizzard made good decision allowing ppl from low transfering to high, usually they would allow opposite which makes no sense at all

4 Likes

Yeaaah… Blizzard is known for giving a s***. Thats why no one likes them, since they are all heart !

1 Like

Morgaine alliance is very low but overall isn’t low, wonder if they care about server balance or just population

5 Likes

Will those that transferred a week ago get refunds? I personally sent several tickets regarding this matter and asked whether free transfers are coming or not but the game masters told me repeatedly that no, you will have to pay to move from a dead server.

This is just my luck.

3 Likes

Yes!!! Finally some love for us!

3 Likes

This will need to be evaluated per faction, as 7000 players give a false idea of alive server until you check the factions. It’s noticeable not only by online population, but also by empty AH - nobody supplies, not even bots care.

6 Likes

So you milked it for as long as you could until those willing to pay for transfers had all paid and now you give it to people for free since you know they won’t pay. Thanks I guess!

You can refund me for the transfers I paid for if you like? Yeah I see that tumbleweed passing by also.

8 Likes

every server below 5/6k pop on ironforge pro should be considered

2 Likes

Terrible. Should be low to medium only and people who transferred off these low pop realms recently should get like 7 day playtime.

2 Likes

Wait what berny? I thought you were happy to have so many ally to kill

2 Likes

Do players from RP PVP servers get to transfer to PVP servers? I dare to bet there’s more RP going on on servers like Gehennas and Firemaw than there is on ZT. We’ve had many of our Horde guilds transfer off in the last few weeks, I would love to do the same and be part of a bigger community.

3 Likes

I can only say thank you Blizzard. A good decision. On Zandalar Tribe we struggle to continue raiding even as alliance. This is like domino effect, demotivates people one after another

2 Likes