SoM Transfers

This again gives no real insight or value, I am quite confident you are just a troll. Knew it on the initial posts but yeah, don’t indulge such nonsense. Feel free to keep posting though, always nice to see this thread at the top and hopefully more chance of it being noticed.

1 Like

I dont like you, you seem to cause trouble/arguments in every thread you enter.
However you are not breaking any rules and i agree that personal insults are worse.

Maybe try chance the way you slam facts and “facts” to others, instead of making it always somehow a challenge?

It is as close as it gets. Blizzard wrote “When SOM is over”, which basically is 1 year after SOM launched. Now how is that not understandable?

No one is bothered about “as close as it gets”, people want a date and are creating threads here and other places to peak a conversation about it and hopefully get an official response soon.

As mentioned multiple times this thread may not get a response but the goal is for it to be seen and spark the wheel that starts the process of an official post.

Ok, November 16, 2022. Happy now?

Hello.

Season of Mastery has always been planned to run for about one year, and we do not intend to cut Season of Mastery short.

While we don’t yet have an exact date for SoM characters to move to either Classic Era or Wrath Classic realms, we expect that to be about 11-13 months after Season of Mastery began.

12 Likes

Oh dear, it seems I was right, well almost. No move to the Wrath Pre-patch.

Thanks Kaivax.

I fear the complaints are now going to come thick and fast.

4 Likes

Please open Transfers sooner rather than later, so few remain in SoM! I’d love to play Wrath with my SoM character :frowning:

4 Likes

This opens up another thing that has bothered me. How does SoM end?
Is it something we want to experience like world destroying event that gives traumas that last 10 years? :slight_smile:

If we transfer away too soon, we dont get to experience it?

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, no date or additional information on how transfers will work does not help any of our plans or provide any assurance, and still leaves us in a state of limbo.

We want to be able to recruit knowing we can play with our SoM friends when it ends and begin formulating our new communities in advance, but it’s good to hear you’ve seen the thread and have it in mind.

I’m not sure SoM is being cut short though. I would imagine you have the data from SoM and you can see the how much it’s struggling. The game is over already, and I would hope this thread has sparked interest in reviewing SoM and therefore taking the 11 month option rather than the 13 month one.
I would be quite confident betting there will be no more than 1 active raiding guild on Dreadnaught in October. While it’s been fun, SoM has been fundamentally over since July, slowly deteriorating into a ghost town.

1 Like

Dearest Kaivax,

Thank you for taking the time, to reply to this huge thread, as it’s been a big deal for a month or two by now, not particularly in this thread, but overall the community’s point of view, feelings and opinions.

I want to clarify / Talk about a couple of things, since we’ve finally got your attention about this sort of issue at hand. - As you may or may not see, A LOT, and by A LOT i mean the majority do want to move from Season of Mastery, and get further in our adventures, as we have treasured some things, that we’ve gathered on our journey through Season of Mastery, some people want to stay, but the vast majority wants to move. - So i would definitely, at least take it with your team, to talk to them, and let them know, that A LOT of people want to move, and there is a few reasons as to WHY we should be allowed to;

• Have to level from 60 to 70
  • Level our professions from 300-375 skill points.
  • Gear our new mains from Season of Mastery, to a somewhat decent gear level.
  • Provide ourselves with some gold, to be somewhat prepared for Wrath of the Lich King.
  • Prevent us, from falling behind in Wrath of the Lich King, if we are not allowed to move during Pre-Patch, then we are likely WAY behind to catch up in Wrath of the Lich King, aswell as take use of the +50% XP Buff during Pre-Patch. Every point are of value, to take into consideration, for an early opening transfer for those, that wants it.

I can’t address this enough, Season of Mastery is already VERY MUCH DEAD, and it’ll only get worse with the Pre-Patch in 8 Days or so, meaning even more Guilds will die out, as Skyplusbox have mentioned on multiple occasions.

So, with all due respect, Kaivax, and for everything that is holy, take it with the team, yeah? - And look at what the majority wants, cause A LOT of us just wants to move forward and not be in Season of Mastery anymore. - Even if so, just make the transfer temporarily available, and let those who wants to move, move.

Kind regards,

Guldoksen.

4 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

Server is ded anyway.

2 Likes

You’re quite possibly the most cringe user of this forum.

I’m not sure why you keep trying to bait people or how you’ve not been suspended but nobody cares if you’re right or wrong? I said that to you multiple times.
The only reason this thread was created was to seek a response from staff, of whom you claimed will not read or reply - but they did.

My opinion is that they should be here in prepatch, but I didn’t say they would be. The levels of weirdness from you is strange to say the least.

2 Likes

100% Broski, they’re odd as heck, and ontop of so, manipulation of words, and putting words into one’s mouth. :slight_smile:

cool, kaivax himself created the topic, answered himself. I thought this only happens in the ru region😁

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! Please reconsider the SoM timeline. I get 1 year was a good time but with Wrath of the Lich King comming so soon please let us continue our adventure in the prepatch. Not having the chance to catch up leveling to 70 during prepatch will hurt all SoM characters alot and waiting til November do not do anything good.

4 Likes

@Blizz: your really know how to let your active players base hate you.

3 Likes

You’ve had your reply, it will be mid-October to mid-December.

Yeah, I was wrong about that.

to Dotties credit, he teased a blue post out of this. otherwise i would say his position is quite the best bet we have atm

1 Like

Since release of SoM it’s been one bad decision after the other from your part. The Community suffered through PvP at release, buggs, AQ40 release not working properly etc.
To end the Season on good terms and ground, I truely hope you guys lets us take xfer character into TBC (Prepatch) BEFORE release of wrath.
Season Of Mastery has been dead for the past 5 resets and literally just housing maybe 1 guild per server, do the right thing.

2 Likes