For those who enjoys Dragonflight

oh this is a great expansion hands down. removal of choirs (still have flashback of kothia dailies and chest), no need to unlock/grind inlaid power systems (soulbind, legendaries, shards) so no one feels left behind, no borrowed power making some class/spec inhumanly strong (well, excluding class balancing sometime breaking the class, but it is one variable out). Also, have you every be in chat with someone just unlocked dragon riding and racing? I never heard anyone and feel their eyes just light up and all the joy. My guild started doing raid progressions in heroic last expansion, and we started losing players in sanctum due to korthia grind and shard rng, and even worse in sepulcher due to andruin and lord of dreads. But out of that I still had lots of fun over M+ with ksm in 4 seasons and all in all just learning the dungeons and see myself as a player grow.

I am not here to convince you to say, tbh like other replies said, it is your game, your time and your subscription. I started playing ffxiv when 9.1 came out and I am still playing it on and off, so.whats the fuss? Get some fun thats why we play games

Removal of borrowed powers & chores.

Found myself having a good deal to do outside of WoW, so being able to do other stuff without falling terribly behind and feeling guilty for it while progressing in the raid feels great.

Seems like there is enough content on a weekly basis for most players anyways - daily players might have less to do but eh, it feels healthier overall.
Alts seems a lot more possible now during launch compared to legion, BFA and SL.

If raids, m+/dungeons, WQ and other weekly stuff ain’t enough, then Alts or touching some grass is an option as well.
There is a lot more to life than WoW, and being able to enjoy a healthy balance between WoW and other things in your life without falling behind is awesome

2 Likes

One can enjoy things that aren’t “new”.

People enjoy dragonflight because chores were removed. Removing frustration also breeds enjoyment even if the content isn’t innovative.

People who already love raiding and m+ are happy because they can log in and just that.

All changes establish a good baseline for the future of wow. I have nothing to complain.

1 Like

Coming from a guy that states this NEW expansion is lacking of content… all that while he is stating that he plays “classic for the last 3 years”, the already digested, regurgitated, trowup and again regurgitated content from 18 years ago.

I wonder how you spend your time in WotlK, what type of “content” you enjoy repeating over and over again that is missing from a new expansion ?

2 Likes

Leveling up, beside the usually, Dungeons, Raids, Farm, etc .

You see, the leveling in Wotlk is not much different than Vanilla and Vanilla has THE best leveling experience like ever.

In DF you level from 10 to 60 just by afk-ing ( while you wait to enter a dungeon ). The 60 to 70 is THE worst leveling experience i’ve ever played in WoW. I cannot remember any NPCs or say about a zone “Man! That zone is amazing!” . You jump on your dragon, go from point A to point B , voila. Finish quest and repeat. You barely put foot on the ground.

Name me the best 3 moments you had in DF while leveling, LOL. And 3 NPCs you liked. And best 3 Zones! I bet you can’t even tell me the name of all zones without google!

Yup … amazing x-pac! :slight_smile:

As you can see in my posts up, and also in my topic in which I both praise and also cry out for DF’s problems, for me, DF was the first expansion that really made me feel almost like in Vanilla. I have leveled up in 1 week, talking my time, visiting, admiring, ofc reading all quests.

You clearly either didn’t play DF at all, or just zerg it to 70 mindlesly just so you can be “ready to quit”.

The story of the old man sitting on the edge of the cliff; the story of the Taivan dog; the story of the old orc that used to slaughter dragons and now came to visit their home; the story of the painter that lost his touch after he felt in love with his wife; the story of the kids that captured a baby whelp and wanted to feed the whelp but he was too sick to eat; and one of the best and comic quests, the one were you go back in time when you just created your character, also the dimension where all creatures where murlocs :)))

Dude, and trust me, this comes from someone who doesn’t give a damn about the story line, since all I do is Arena, and with all that, DF had so many great stories.

Just to show you that I have loved SL for the first 2 months until I started an ALT and realised how ALT unfriendly the expac is.

So I had my share of negative things about WoW BFA/SL but I’'ve also enjoyed them at the start of the expansion for 3 months, while we are all on the same gearing level. But as soon as I started an ALT, then everything goes nuts.

SO, after sharing this with you, and after Blizzard FIXING almost everygoddamn thing I have militate for, you want me to hate this expansion ?
Maybe it will be ok the first 3 months and then suck, which I doubt it since now ALTs are really friendly gearing, no PvE involvement in PvP, no more 50-60ilvl differences between new alts and current players, no more waiting for 30 mins for a party in LFG …

There’s a saying, when 1 says you are drunk and you should go “home”(classic) it is one thing and you may not belive him/her, but when 95% of this whole topic of yours tells you the same thing, that the xpac feels good, the choores are no more, everyone does what it loves and plays for as long as it feels … and you still share your depression like a fact …

3 Likes

Yes you are a loud minority. Get used to it and leave us to enjoy WoW in peace already.

4 Likes

ignore him with tool. he just seek attention.

4 Likes

This is what I am going to do soon enough… I just like the fact he hoped that his thread will initiate some hate bandwagon but instead it turned into a positivity thread.! :rofl:

1 Like

Same as with BfA and Shadowlands? You are literally saying the same things as back then! :slight_smile:

You were against me, called me names because I was a “hater”, yet … I was right. What makes you think this time is any different for DF? The sooner you realize that DF is a weak expansion, much like WOD , but worst, the better you will understand that the current WoW devs needs to go and maybe … you will come and play Classic!

Far better than Retail.

You have been crying since BFA? This is some top tier comedy! :rofl:

A salty Classic :clown_face: then. That explains much! :rofl:

1 Like

Neah! See? Only wannabe fanboys things like this.

If it wasn’t for Classic, WoW would of been in a much, much worst state.

yes he’s like the halley’s comet, every exp come and brings the word of world’s end.
I admit he was right for the last 2 exp but i find his obsession a little weird. I dunno how can push ppl to this behaviour.
Edit: 6000 posts!!!

1 Like

Obsession? I paid for this pathetic expansion. If they will refund me now, i’ll /quit this forums and go back to Classic forums.

But… I don’t think they will refund me. So instead, I …share my knowledge and feedback, as best as I can.

Congrats. Only with me you shine it seems! :slight_smile:

Edit :

### Sorry, this order is not eligible for refund.

Orders purchased more than 72 hours ago are not eligible for a refund.

See? :frowning:

You can call me a fanboy and I can call you a hater. Look… I can do the same…

“Only wannabe haters say things like this”

See? Easy… Braindead fallacies are easy…

I think you meant to say worse state? How much worse? Because I know for a fact that retail is what keeps WoW going and not Classic… If you really hope that people will stop playing retail to play/revive Classic, then I have some bad news for you. :rofl:

2 Likes

BFA was fine for me… So he wasn’t right about it IMHO.

Thing is that SL and DF are so fundamentally different that he cannot possibly complain for both with a straight face. He has no arguments whatsoever, which is pathetic on many levels.

I mean 95% of the replies have listed like 90% of the things that you can do in DF but he keeps clinging on his failing “tHEre Is nOthInG to dO” narrative…! :rofl:

If you liked BfA …it doesn’t make it a good expansion. Yes…from your…humble opinion, which …it doesn’t matter in the big picture.

Yes, they are different. SL got more content day 1 vs Dragonflight. There is zero new content in DF. Absolutely zero.

That’s the difference between SL and DF.

yeah. this is the thing i never understand. this exp is finally free from chore chains. and still we have ppl screamiong reeeeeeeeeee i dont have anything to doooo.

The interesting thing i hated, HATED SL and the only thing i did were the minigames linked to covenants. Because i played these more than 2 hours (the time i tale to drink 2 pint of beer in a pub) per month i decided to maintain the sub.

BFA… was BFA… i was blasted at first but after the main campaign i gave up for 1 year til the last patch.

But Df is another thing. It has a lot of problems (expecially with professions and bugs) but im having good time doin different things.

1 Like

You think your opinion matter in any big picture? :rofl:

Fact is people were having fun with BFA, in multiple ways. It is the expansion which revived wPvP for example and DF is actually copying BFA now that wPvP is alive again (it wasn’t during SL).

But I am not here to talk about the past. So keep telling to yourself that BFA was bad. i don’t care.

No it didn’t. You need play DF first to compare content. You did not. How do I know? You said it yourself… :point_down:t4:

This proves you have no idea of what you are talking about. This is not the case in the slightest. It is blatantly obvious you rushed to 70 so you can pretend you know what you are taking about and get a chance to champion your precious Classic for yet one more time but you failed miserably. :rofl:

1 Like

I could explain all the reasons of why BFA was good but Pilav did a good job in this video mentioning why 70% of BFA complaints were invalid.

He also called out the ugliness of SL before everyone else FYI. He pretty much reflects my opinion on this matter.