Fresh Realms needed

By the way. I see here saying that it’s to early because there is phases 5 and raids and stuff and who or why.

I think this might come as a Newsflash but there are so many players not raiding it’s mind blowing.

2 Likes

If they do a fresh it would be great if it was without world buffs.

1 Like

It’s going to be free from world buffs until people level up high enough to pop them.

1 Like

Very happy to see more supportive replies rolling in, thank you for that.

I agree, there will always be people who enjoy the leveling process, and people who are late to the party due to real life obligations and such.

Let’s keep the support for this idea going, I’m pretty sure Blizzard will adhere to it, and hopefully soon. Pretty much all of the friends I leveled and ranked up with have canceled their subs…

6 Likes

Fresh servers are 100% needed, classic atm is unplayable for new players.

1 Like

I would love to see a new dedicated realm for new players who weren’t around for vanilla, like me. The one thing I didn’t enjoy was that everyone I met already knew everything about the game, and were able to steamroll through it, denying me the excitement of experiencing it for the first time and figuring it out as I went. It may be a bit late for me now as I’ve already reached level 60 but hopefully someone else can get to experience what new players saw back in 2005.

1 Like

100% agree and was calling for this several months ago but was falling on deaf ears it seemed… After all the exploits and bots that were present at the start of wow classic it would be awesome to make at least 1 new server starting from P1

1 Like

The mage boost, aoe, dungeon farm meta will be worse on a new server - people would do it from the very start.

I think of it started from p1it would ruin the timings on the server, but I do think a fresh server for new players and people who want to level is a good idea, it could encourage new players and give an authentic experience but there will be boosting in a month or two after but there is nothing to be done about this

Would love fresh realms, blizzard please

2 Likes

With what gold?

1 Like

I think you will get what you want eventually you just need to wait.

The issue on the horizon is what’s after classic, it’s TBC, what after that and after that and on and so on. Eventually they’ll be a point where there’s more people that want classic experience not a later legacy server. This is what happens in private servers every few years.

Then it’s classic 2, then 3 then 4 maybe even see them as seasons, the time for that is after Naxx has been cleared. Now is too soon to start the 'seasonal rotation".

I’m fine with that, if it means that more people will get to do the AQ event, rather than having the veterans complete in an ridiculously quick amount of time.

There would be boosting yeah, but at least alot of the bad things that were present at the start of classic would not be there like the raid exp glitch that alot of peopel abused to get to 60 faster, and so many other things also

1 Like

That and we really have a small amount of pve and rp realm and oe is a pvp one.

While what they have in mind should go on and not be enforced, I hope they take that direction too. Let’s not want the death of wow classic but hope his first year celebration brings a few new realm of each type!

A few fresh realms of each type isn’t too much asking imho, those who want to stay one the part they are, progression or move on to tbc can do so and those who want the first celebration with fresh realm and keep enjoying wow cassic could do so too.

1 Like

You said we’d be alone on fresh realms. Wrong, as private server fresh rerolls have proven.

2 Likes

Fresh realms kill existing realms. Fresh shouldn’t happen before Naxx.

Rip Anathema :cry:

I would love a F R E S H start!

I haven’t played this character since before BWL was out. But a few weeks ago I rerolled a character on Firemaw to get that fresh feeling and “start over again”. The Firemaw server is not dead, but it is quite disheartening to see so many empty zones, and so many people being already that geared.

Doesn’t hold me back from leveling and enjoying myself, but I’m pretty sure I would enjoy an actually fresh start even more.

1 Like

I’ve been in contact with quite a few people about this topic the past few weeks, and another significant incentive to make new non-transferable phase 1 servers is the lack of RP/PVE realms.

Simply releasing a new realm of every realm type seems like a step in the right direction. 1 RP, 1 RPPVP, 1 PVE, 1 PVP?

Granted, the population of each realm will most definitely be from lowest to highest if you look at the order I mentioned them; the new RP realm being lowest pop, and the new PVP being the highest pop. But it’s just an idea.

All that aside, new realms of any kind are needed because it is what people want.

I also think it should not be postponed too long, as people will- and are - unsubbing already.

2 Likes

People want the game to be free but they won’t get that. I think you are overestimating the amount of people who want new realms by a huge amount. It’s probably a few hundred at most.