[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

Akashok, Great Wolf and Father of the Pack, witness me now! From this day until the day I embrace my death, I swear that I will honor my people through blood and toil. I will live by the Code of Honor decreed by my Pack. I will obey my Wolfking and trust in his authority. I will not rest until the pelts of my enemies lie at your feet. My fangs and loyalty belong to my Pack and its brothers and sisters. May dishonor fall upon me on the day that I break these words. From this forward, I submit myself to the Pack's path, and I give my blood willingly to bind this oath."
- Red Blade oath of blood
In the annals of time, a legendary clan once thrived in the distant past of Draenor - Clan Redblade. Tales of their valorous figures like Githya Redblade, Kraag the Wolfking, and Skagluk the Giantkiller echo through history. But now, from the ashes of those heroic deeds, the Orcs of the Red Blade have risen, carrying the torch of this noble lineage. Matriarch Akesha, a beacon of strength, unified the remnants of Clan Redblade into one formidable entity, shaping its destiny for greatness.
Orcs of the Red Blade stand united, a microcosm of the orcish race, composed of warriors, shamans, and artisans from all walks of life. Nomads of the land, they embody the freedom to traverse the world, hunting, gathering, and crafting. Ever in harmony with nature's rhythm, they move with the seasons, resolute in their purpose to safeguard the Horde's homeland and confront distant threats. The wolf, a symbol of their unity, guides them on the battlefield, where they fight as one, their wolf-masks and trusty riding-wolves echoing their unyielding coordination.
What does Orcs of the Red Blade offer? Prepare to embark on an epic journey, where lore meets boundless imagination, and your character's story and culture thrive within the framework of the orcish fantasy from Warcraft III. Pledged to the Horde, we honor our place within it and embrace martial prowess, shamanism, and the sacred code of honor in our everyday lives.

As a guild, we foster an amicable OOC environment, devoid of drama, while staying true to our hardy orcish culture IC. Our legacy dates back to 2005 on Defias Brotherhood and, now settled in the revered realm of Argent Dawn since 2015, we have woven a tapestry of friendships and vanquished foes alike.
Tribal RP beats at the core of our concept, and through meticulously planned-out, story-driven campaigns and spirited social RP, we strive to embody the essence of the 'honorable savage' that Warcraft III so vividly inspired. Authenticity and consistency are the pillars of our orcish RP and culture, with a welcome embrace for diverse orcish archetypes - within the bounds of reason. Whether you're a seasoned roleplayer or a fledgling explorer, we will gladly welcome you and guide your way into the immersive world of Orcs of the Red Blade.
For further revelations, consult our website, teeming with knowledge and wisdom, or join us on our Discord server, where you can get in touch with us and express your interest in joining the clan. Alternatively, commune with any of our members in-game, who shall gladly enlighten you with answers. Join us now and dip your orc into the untamed river of experiences that await. Seasoned veterans and fledgling adventurers, alike, are beckoned to share the road to glory!

Active officers: Kozgugore (GM), Razaron
Argent Archives: argentarchives.org/node/158217
Discord: discord.gg/CDHJhGFDV2

45 Likes
[Reserved post]
2 Likes
[This is my reserved post. There are many like it, but this one is mine.]
This is epic, did the expansion announcement have an effect on the guild's revival? If so, it just keeps on giving. I was sad to see such a long-lived guild go on a break when I've been on the receiving end of your Lok'tars for so long. I'm very happy to see you return, welcome back! Might just have to participate on my orc - for the Blood of the Tribe!

Edited for typos and clarity.
Throm'ka, mighty orcs of the red blade.

I would love to see a proper orc guild thriving once more with lots of activity and quality, which I am certain you will provide once more if things are starting well.

I wish you best of luck with this and hope that it works out, I would be more than interested to even arrange and plan some guild interaction even, it wouldn't be our first jointventure campaign either. Perhaps in future!

Lok'tar Ogar!
HI, KOZ!!! REMEMBER ME?

Great to see you guys up and about again! I'm confident the guild will thrive, you guys did some great stuff back on DB. :)

If y'all ever head out to kill some demons, I'm an officer in The Fel Hunt. Don't hesitate to reach out! We're on Argus now but if we're ever on the same continent, it'd be neat to get together.

Gimme a poke on Aislïnn sometime! She's my main.
Come one, come all! We got gifts for all!

Except undead. They're icky.
1 Like
Ey. I'm not icky!
10/11/2017 15:03Posted by Kozgugore
Due to the nature of the campaign, however, it's required that anyone who wishes to participate in the campaign signs up in advance.

*Charges over with all the writing implements*

I even cleared a character space to remake a little Orcess. Glad to see you back. Shall crack on and try and level between Uni stuff.
1 Like
It's great to see you making a return!
Oh Lord, you lot again.
Time to beat you into a hiatus again.

Naw, good luck you silly orcs :3
Did somebody say free stuff?
Wishing you the best of luck!!!

I know the officers of the Red Blade has been in a lot of meetings and done some hardcore planning of this stuff. Anyone who participates will have the luxury of attending a very well thought through campaign! If you're an orc RPer on the lookout for a tribe, these guys ought to be everything you ever wished for!

Would join myself if only I had the time on my hands to put in an effort worthy of this guild.
*pokes nose in*
1 Like
*looks at character list in contemplation*
Best orcs are returning! Woooh! Perhaps it is time to dust off Sinsin again... ^^
1 Like
This pleases me!
1 Like
A mighty return for one of the best guilds around, a welcome addition to Horde RP.
1 Like
Happy to see all these responses, aaah <3 Much love for all of you.
10/11/2017 15:53Posted by Khendran
This is epic, did the expansion announcement have an effect on the guild's revival?

The guild's potential return has been a subject amidst top secret meetings for a couple of months now, so it's been in the making for quite the spell by now! Granted, things really started gaining momentum a week or three ago, but Blizzcon and its little surprises certainly helped give us that last, little nudge as well!

10/11/2017 16:21Posted by Felinaa
HI, KOZ!!! REMEMBER ME?

AAH! I mean, I certainly do! Great to see old faces are still around (that's not me calling you old, honest. But I mean, it's so difficult to tell with all you elves).

10/11/2017 19:16Posted by Mikasa
Time to beat you into a hiatus again.

Oh, you rogue. <3

Also, big thanks to all the hearty well-wishes and positive reactions! We're certainly very excited to become an active part of the community again!