Official Classic Hardcore is Coming

As Senior Game Producer Aggrend just confirmed on the Hardcore All-Stars stream, we’ve been working to bring official Hardcore Classic gameplay to WoW Classic. We’ve been very energized by the community’s enthusiasm for Hardcore, watching along with you, and doing a lot of Hardcore play ourselves.

We’ll let you know much more about it soon!

20 Likes

Soooo… Fresh when?

4 Likes

How come I was an hour before you

reduce time to get r14 in hardcore

Fresh when? and none of that SoM faster leveling bs. Just plain regular servers. Maybe with forced faction balance for the pvp servers?

1 Like

I totally agree with this

No news about Battlegrounds or arenas with HC?

1 Like

Well you will have 1 life only so
enter at your own risk.

1 Like

No I disagree the buff can be disabled don’t remove it the mass wants the extra experience and golds per quests since teh season is short and there is the need to have a few chars and not just one at some specific level when some phase happens it you don’t want added experience, clik on the buff and play without it don’t change the core rules of season of mastery for the desire of a few !

Please make boosting impossible on Hardcore servers as well as in the last Season of Mastery.

4 Likes

The Hardcore server is not a season it is a permanent server the som2 is coming later this year and it is not called som.

I think it wont ve som , it might be season of classic + i gess. Coz on last stream , blizz dev said that “its not som 2”

ok. but what is the point of these servers? the community exist with an addon that works.
the only thing new is that the character is ded after that. on normal you can just disable the addon and play normal.

1 Like

fix leeway for the upcoming classic servers pls

I hope only thing making these servers - I also hope for 2 - HC servers is like Buff Soul of Iron. You know more?

The HC community has occupied a RP server that could be freed from HC players.

2 Likes

Inc Classic Botcore, no thanks.

Cool and all! But fresh 2024 pls!

4 Likes

Do we know if season of mastery will come soon or will it come after HC servers