What to Expect in Visions of N’Zoth and Season 4

As an addition to our Visions of N’Zoth Content Update Notes, here’s an outline of what’s changing over the next three weeks, and when:

With scheduled maintenance on January 15:
• Artifact Knowledge will increase, bringing a player-character with a level 70 Heart of Azeroth to 17500 AP needed to reach 71.
• N’Zoth Assaults and Horrific Visions begin, and items from those activities can be Corrupted, but will never Warforge/Titanforge.
• Items from N’Zoth Assaults will scale with your character level, similar to other World Quests, and are already available at Season 4 item levels.
• Items from Horrific Visions improve as you complete additional objectives, going from item level 420 up to item level 470 from a full clear with 5 masks active.
• All Titan Residuum will be converted into Silver.
• Titan Residuum will not drop from any source for one week. This includes scrapping or disenchanting Seasonal gear.
• In competitive PvP, Season 3 is closed for titles and Seasonal rewards. The Notorious Gladiator’s Proto-Drake is no longer available, however, the Vicious War Basilisk mount can still be completed this week.
• Mythic Keystone dungeons are still playable using Season 3 affixes, and their associated rewards remain available through this week.

With scheduled maintenance on January 22:
• The new Ny’alotha raid opens for Normal and Heroic difficulties.
• Season 4 begins.
o Item levels increase by 30 for rewards from seasonal activities (dungeons, PvP, World Quests), and can now be corrupted by N’Zoth.
o Dungeon difficulty is increased for Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
o During this week, end-of-run rewards from Mythic Keystone dungeons and Rated PvP are capped at item level 445 (for Mythic +6 or PvP Rank 2).
o Mythic Keystone and PvP chests that are opened this week reflect Season 3 rewards earned the prior week, and cannot be Corrupted, but may Warforge/Titanforge.
o Item level improvements for weekly rewards now extend to Mythic +15, which awards an item level 475 piece of gear in the weekly chest to be opened on January 28 or later.
• The Darkshore Warfront now has a Heroic difficulty, with item level 460 gear rewards.
o Please note: Heroic difficulty will become available in the first Warfront that begins in each region after the Season 4 transition in that region.
• Any items not updated for Season 4 (for example, items from The Eternal Palace or Heroic difficulty Arathi Warfront) can continue to Warforge/Titanforge up to item level 455, but cannot be Corrupted.
• Titan Residuum is again available.
o All items that can be purchased with Titan Residuum, including new Season 4 items, have had their costs adjusted.
• A Mythic +10 weekly chest will award 1700 Titan Residuum, with each additional level awarding 90 more Titan Residuum. For example, a Mythic + 15 will award 2150 Titan Residuum.
• Specific item level 475 tokens cost 20,000 Titan Residuum. Random item level 475 tokens cost 4750 Titan Residuum.
With scheduled maintenance on January 29:
• Ny’alotha opens for Mythic difficulty and the first wing of Raid Finder difficulty.
• Mythic Keystone dungeons at +7 or higher, as well as PvP Rank 2 or higher, now award end-of-run items that scale up to item level 465 at Mythic +15 and Gladiator, respectively.
• Weekly chests for Mythic Keystone and PvP activities now contain Season 4 items, which are always Corrupted, and scale up to item level 475. Again, these items will never Warforge/Titanforge.

For everything else you need to know about the Visions of N’Zoth content update, check out our full coverage in the World of Warcraft blog.

3 Likes

Can we expect some PvP changes instead of having to play the same meta 3 seasons in a row? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dear Blizzard.I have question why you balanced only rogue mage everyexpansions.Why only arms warrior dont have self regen hp.How win 1v1?.Secon question why i must play bgs with players pve.Please work new bg for players pve 15 min middle fight win who work more dmg.Or removed all players pve from bgs.

why all spec dps have self regen hp only no arms warrior please explain.Arms warrior 0 changes always only balanced rogue mage.I play only pvp rest aspect game is not for me.Please work random bgs only for players pvp.I know i have rated bg but i want play now 0 ppl on premade groups.what am I supposed to do in your game since the duel won’t play because I don’t have hp regeneration and I’m unable to win with anyone. Na bg whatever pve players who have no idea about the game and I trace only nerves + my precious life time.

I love it when we get these kinds of posts.

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the post! Very informative!

However, I know what else we can expect in 8.3. Hellish grind.

3 Likes

no gift arms self regen hp removed wow retail and back privated wotlk pvp serwer.Only players pvp instant 80lvl free gear solo que reset utilites when duel end.

Sad to say but it is quite clear from wowhead’s article that warlocks, who struggled with mythic + through 8.2, are going to have an even worse time of it in 8.3. on ALL SPECS, and especially my favourite spec, affliction …(https://www.wowhead.com/news=305821.2/what-dps-should-you-play-in-season-4-of-mythic#comments). Can you explain how warlocks can expect to gear - other than by raids - as they will be left out high m+ groups (and therefore not have access to that gear …) ?
I have struggled for reasons to keep playing in 8.2 and this doesn’t seem to offer much chance of improvement for me and my chosen class …

2 Likes

Fix your game first before u release season 4

3 Likes

More bugs please. And return my gold pls.

1 Like

hmm basicly nothing :d okay :smiley: 6 months of doing nothing again is comming after week one you killed the last boss on norm and Hc :smiley:

What to expect? Well a lot of bugs, crashes and lag. Thanks for the patch! Hope you end this lame expansion soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.