Layers and Character Creation Adjustments on Select Realms

To address the longest queues on some WoW Classic realms, we’ve just implemented layering and character creation restrictions.

The following realms are now layered and unavailable for paid character transfers or new players:

• Auberdine
  • Ashbringer
  • Firemaw
  • Flamegor
  • Gehennas
  • Golemagg
  • Mograine
  • Sulfuron
  • Venoxis

Additionally, we have also restricted character creation and transfers to the Zandalar Tribe realm.

53 Likes

For the love of God, dont add this, jesus

74 Likes

We all just got layered. Nice

3 Likes

Its already added

1 Like

Classic’s dead. Thanks!

30 Likes

wtf. this is a april fool joke right. :smiley: first ZG then dragons, not this. was there even que on venoxis? flamegor? ashbriger wtf??? auberdine french servER?? do they even have ques prime time ?, i think firemaw and mograine is ther only server with a long que

all i want is lower BL spawn timer, iguess i get it now ? or you inrease the spawn time from 1h to 2hs again ?

What you need to do now, IS FIX WORLD BOSSES TO 1 LAYER FIX IT TO ONE LAYER, YOU HEAR ME ONE LAYER

25 Likes

Venoxis had a queue yes.

3 Likes

what an awful decision

26 Likes

Double the layers, double the world bosses.

MORE LOOT FOR US!

2 Likes

How does layers affect the respawn timer on black lotus?
IIRC before layers were removed they had an hour extra respawn time.

We already have double the world bosses #NiceSpawnButtonsBlizzard
huheuhuehe

2 Likes

in a post-reforged world anything can happen

blizz is dead

cant wait for tokens next

10 Likes

You promised to get rid of layering with phase 2. Why are you breaking that promise? There is basically no way to have proper classic large scale wPVP already because everytime there are more than 80 people somewhere, you encounter enormous lags. The answer to problem that is not to destroy that aspect of the game entirely by reimplementing layers and therefore basically getting rid of open world encounters with other players, but to make sure, that:

1. The servers are balanced in terms of factions (implement faction queue and disable transfers into the more populated faction)
  2. Get better servers that can support large crowds of players.
51 Likes

Thank god.

Double the layers, quad world bosses.

(2x) MORE LOOT FOR US!

Why restrict all transfers to Zandalar Tribe? Just restrict Alliance only transfers. Currently we’re at a A:H ratio of 58/42. Faction specific transfers could solve some of the server imbalance. Same goes for other realms.

There aren’t any queues on ZT, so what’s the deal here?

7 Likes

Another day another clueless decision, thanks blizzard!

22 Likes

I think the deal is that RPPVP is RP exclusive.
PVP-> RP doesnt make much sense.

1 Like

So many doomsayers :joy:

I love it :grin: Just do something so that ppl cant abuse layers for BT’s & arcanite crystals :ok_hand:

5 Likes

didnt they promise that layers would only be at the launch? dam, feels bad to have payed this #@%$ corporation till now :confused:

12 Likes