Free char transfer error cuz of unexisted mails in mail box

Please fix my mail aswell… This system sucks.

paying monthly to play and what do i get?? 8 hours que… Same thing everytime

Hey all,

Just to clarify, in the case were you’re able to get on to the character but only see an empty mailbox, it’s almost certainly NPC mail which can take up to 24 hours to arrive, but will still prevent transfers while it’s pending.

Please do check back from time to time and it should be a quicker resolution than waiting for a ticket reply anyway.

You can also read more about this here:

Thanks Tyrskorn,
the truth is I’ve already waited for over 24 hours. No idea what exactly happened.

1 Like

Hello,

I am trying to character migrate my Fenixfunk off of Venoxis(EU) but cannot due to mail in my mail box. I have been in queue for 4 hours and its looking like another 4 hours or so.

Could I have my mail deleted so I may transfer. I am content with losing whatever (likely junk) is in my mailbox.

There has been an identical request in this forum post that was handled.

Me too i have not done any quest that would send a quest mail and I literally do not care for any piece of quest mail so for the love of god i beg you just delete whatever MAY be invisible pending mail, I would LOVE to have my character transfer though…i mean…i’m literally begging you to take my money at this point

This problem shouldnt be a thing we have to discuss… wake up admins and Gms and help paying players to transfer without them having to wait 8 hours in que to check mailbox… You been on the marked for years and years and still get this “que problem” everytime. some1 should get fired because they are not doing their job…

Thanks mate. But I have been waiting since yesterday. Still no mail here.

so no questing for 24 hours to not get any other quest mail feels kinda like a bad solution for a game where quests are what u do to lvl.

Does it need to be an US wotlk account for this to work? It seems like I only can create a shadowland account

@Dollydd: For the US forums? No a free retail WoW account is enough to gain posting privileges there. Good luck!

Thanks for the answer @Saneko, but it doesn’t work for me. I can reply on the EU forums but not on the US forums even though I have a level 10 char…

@Dollydd When at the US forums, at the top right icon where you choose characters can you select your new level 10 toon you made at the US realms and US game account?

If you don’t see it and it was recently levelled you may have to relog there and it should show soon.

Same here, have been waiting for over 24 hours, and nothing in mail. Nothing on AH and no one ignored.

Please help move my Styltemar off Gehennas EU to Ashbringer EU. Please delete my incoming mail (if that is the problem) and help me move.

Thanks.

@Saneko hmm alright, I just relogged but can’t find my US char as an option

Edit: Issues largely over.

@Saneko That’s how I did it and I can see my US account and my trial subscrition when I’m in Games & Subscritions but I can only log in game with the US account when I go into retail, it doesn’t work with classic. Do you think that’s where the problem is?

@Dollydd What you need to do is level a toon to 10 with your free Retail US, then post in the US forum thread about your WOTLK EU toons whose mailboxes you want to get cleared.

@Saneko I have an US retail toon in lvl 10 but I can’t find it here as an option and therefore I can’t reply in the US thread.

@Quasí If this toon was not recently levelled/logged in, you also have to login that specific toon before performing the below actions.

You may need to relog in the forums to show it. If it doesn’t appear, reset password.

It may take a short while otherwise. Check back again later.

Mate tbh this is rediculous, why players need to pay the problem which is raised by Blizzard?
Why I have to boost one lv10 char in US server so that they can fix some problems in EU server?
Tell this story to anyone in this world, should be a big joke XD

1 Like