Just let us get out of Flamelash, the server is dead for the Aliiance

''My Name is QuraiGemu :slight_smile:
Apologies for the wait but we have a rather large queue currently and we are doing our best to get to everyone as quickly as possible.
Very sorry to hear about your circumstance but as my colleague was trying to explain the character transfer system in Classic is controlled by the devs directly, as there is no paid character transfer system CS\GMs have no tool or system in place for Classic to move characters between realms.
While we dont send emails for when Free Transfer are open they are posted in WoW and on our forums https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/wow-classic/wow-classic-discussion
I do understand that this is something that you feel very strongly about, so the best thing you can do is voice your opinion on our forums Free Character Moves Close at 1:00 a.m. on 6 December If enough players that share the same opinion have their voices heard, that’s the best way to get things changed!
I wish you all the best and hope you have an awesome day ‘’

This is the answer i got to a ticket regarding the Free Character transfer from Flamelash to Earthshaker… As this week i wasn’t quite active because of some stuff i had on my hands irl and of course i missed the transfer… Now all my guildmates are gone, there is basically no more alliance left on Flamelash and Blizzard doesnt give a F k… i am not going to start a new character on Earthshaker just because Blizzard wants to! I am only payng for gametime to play Classis… right now i have no interest at all to continue playng…as there is nothing left of the Alliance on Flamelash… Great job Blizzard! you F *ed another game!!!

So this is what i am doing, i will try to rally all the Alliance players left behind on Flamelash, as there is nothing left for us there.
Why should we reroll from scratch on another server just because Blizzard F***ed up???

18 Likes

1000% agree! make paid transfers or something! being camped in major cities and being forced to reroll i making people quit the game alltogether. it really sucks to have invested so much time on the game only to be told that blizzard can’t do anything about it! i believe they can do something about it! but just choose not to! we need more alliance to rally on this. the game cannot be played if you’re an alliance on FlameLash!

Reroll, you should have known

1 Like

no need with the hindsight. he’s left behind on a character he has spent a lot of time to gear on. It just kills any motivation to play anymore. if we could get enough people to agree that blizzard should do something about this. like paid transfers (which WAS in vanilla)

11 Likes

Help these guys out.

Just went to IF. There are literally more Horde players in IF, than Alliance.

7 Likes

dude rly , stop your stupid post at every topic…

2 Likes

They deserve to have a dead server. They were fast to send allies to reroll. Now they can also do it.

3 Likes

Totally agree, the server already had a rough time in P2, then the “great migration” happened. “Move, create a new one, shouldn’t have made char on PvP server” yeah. No. Quite a big chunk of classic’s playerbase is either old-schoolers or from Private Servers, i can tell you this: None of us have EVER faced terms like these. The unbalance, the way things have been handeled.

I’am not taking sides, or relating this to a certain faction. It is simply unbalanced. The less dominant faction will always get the worst of it, naturally. But there is a difference between 45/55 and 25/75 relations.

Open up transfers, force-migrate onto new servers if that is what this takes. The situation on Flamelash can not continue.

Best of luck, to the ones of you who still can enjoy this great game, which a certain few of us aren’t able to. Best wishes!

2 Likes

All we need is a tinsy tiny ‘‘character transfer’’, i am willing to even pay for it… because i have put so much effort in that character since day 1 of Classic… now, my whole work is gone, and i am not the only one in this situation!

I also created a thread for the same purpose my friend! I hope we get some answers.

I saw your’s as well… but i doubt Blizzard will do something soon regarding our problems :frowning:
So i think we should reroll on other realms in the mean while… nothing much to do in our situation…

i honnestly hope you can leave this dead realm and join your friends and guild guys, just keep only one big thread and be active in it, call all the people stuck in this realm and tell them to post on the forum

Blizzard only understands hate and massive answers, this is how the french and the germans got their own realms

After all the tickets and live support conversations, i can honestly say that i am dissapointed…
I am a simple player, i don’t read the forum daily, even this post was my 1st one ever. Before this i only came on the forum from time to time to search for certain topics… our best shot for us now is to reroll on new realms and start all over again, because Flamelas is unplayable… 3 months of work down the drain!

5 Likes

Lack of feedback from Blizzard is disgusting and only makes situation worse. I made a topic calling Blizzard to at least voice their position on the major issue of overpopulation and faction imbalance, but it quickly got buried and didn’t get any attention.

People prefer to get into brainless arguments here instead of really clarifying situation. I almost automatically now flag posts like “you should have known”, “reroll to a PvE server”, “learn to play” etc., as trolling. These people obviously don’t care about future of the game and contribute 0 value to the discussion.

4 Likes

I saw those posts, those are just people that don’t care, or just don’t want to put themselves in our situation. I guarantee that if one of them will be in our position, he will change his opinion instantly!
And the live support guy called me toxic:

''This is Game Master Skaldenth aka Aaron with Blizzard Entertainment again. We just talked in Live Chat, and I wanted to send a quick follow up about what we discussed.

While I apprecicate your passion about the topic, you need to tone down the language within your posts. In the end, you got hit with a 24 hr for spamming the same message across multiple threads but the post itself did help towards that decision.

Thank you again for your time and enjoy your weekend!’’

While chatting he called my attitude toxic…

Well, no wonder there hasn’t been a blue post then… To think that people must throw away days of their /played time to reroll is a pathetic approach to customers.

Was it that hard to organize an email spam? Or make an in-game pop-up window? I just don’t get it.

join < Leftovers > we might snag a raid or two before u get ur transfers. we have a big community, and were basically the world chat (this is why people say world chat is dead) we trade throughout each other, looj for dungeons with each other, and just chat overall.
320+ people
71+ lvl 60s

1 Like

If you think you are getting a transfer, you are delusional. But good for you for making the best of a bad situation

If they open transfers the Horde will leave too and some other server will be doomed to repeat what happened on Flamelash. I doubt they will do anything.

2 Likes

I’m sure there is a contradiction in there somewhere. :thinking:

Yeah Blizzard did screw up. Instead of Vanilla they created legalised pirate servers with 10-15k players crushing the original design underfoot.

But that many thousands of players refused to move also didn’t help.

Its just people beeing stupid, on both ends. :man_shrugging: