That's enough. Blizzard need to hire me

that’s wrong I 100% understand that destro was way too broken in MoP DH simply ruined an entire spec for warlocks because blizzard devs are lazy trash

Lol love the panto. So what exactly is your issue? Or are you RP’ing as a long standing Lock atm?

This is true. But an entire class was born at the slight “cost” of one spec? You really think that’s worth an eternity of despising an entire class?

Also, your opinion on demo dying due to the loss of meta is incredibly narrow minded. That isn’t all that spec has to be about and thankfully there are a lot of other demos that agree.

an entire class that plays absolutely nothing like the spec that got removed??? WHO in the entire game would it have hurt for them to make old demo a 4th spec and have it coexist with legion/bfa demo? anti-fun and lazy is what the devs of this game are there is no defending that decision even if you like the newer iteration of demo, which is indeed pretty nice, but again it could have easily coexisted with the old one

So you just think having tons of counters for every possible situation makes class design good, I don’t agree, it just prolongs the fight. Not to mention having too much stuff on one class makes miserable life for others.

agree

/10chars

Demon Hunters.

An entire class…with like 12 buttons to press, one that belongs to warlocks, two that belong to monks, a better version of Rogue’s evasion, and the rest is your damage dealing spam Chaos Strike and overpowered defensive cooldowns.

Amazing. Glad we have that in the game.

Everyone had tools in MoP, so nobody was miserable. You were miserable only if you didn’t know how or when to use them.
Now it’s just damage, damage, damage. Might as well play PvE.

1 Like

ah yes it’s only okay if it’s demon hunters though :slight_smile: because they have an answer to literally anything for 2 expansions

you’re so wrong jesus christ arms could actually 1v1 people in MoP because of Second Wind and because of other things now??? because they have F*#(%! ALL they are COMPLETELY useless in any situation in which they don’t have a healer by their side in MoP EVERY SINGLE CLASS was great AND useful because everyone had an answer to everything fights were fun because 1 wrong call means you just wasted a valuable CD, but now??? almost every class is gimped beyond repair and you can’t do anything on your own if you’re certain classes you have to literally just get carried by your team to get anywhere and that’s not even mentioning how fun PvE was because classes had a lot of utilities you could even do the moving thing on siegecrafter as a demonology warlock because you could demonic leap onto it both PvE and PvP were fun because everyone had a lot of abilities to play around

Lmao nobody minds as long as it feels great to play and you know how to play. And it definitely feels great and is fun to play.

Nope

Nope. Don’t belong to nothing. Things change and those classes have an ample toolkit that outsizes a DH’s. You’re crying about a button or two, yet those classes have consistently stayed viable throughout the game.

Like Pally’s and Warriors and Monks? Wut?

Glad we agree on something! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t think Blizzard needs to hire someone who judges people by which gender they play ingame…

…Right.

1 Like

Pathfinder is working fine. People are just too lazy to do the dirty work.

1 Like

As least quote me in context so you can see I was talking about it from an actual DH player, not the mugs annoyed they’re being wrecked in PVP.

People mind when you average imbecile can just pick the beginner class and be allowed to compete with training wheels.

If an average imbecile with half the utility is beating your a$$, maybe you have to look inward to see the fault. Maybe you’re not the “hardcore pro x elite” you thought you were and maybe, just maybe, your saltiness is causing you to underestimate others :exploding_head:

1 Like

well, ok were off to a good start coz the game sill sucks, how about actually rewinding it correctly to Wotlk so you can actually let the classes be fixed. You go back to MoP and the same problems that exist now will still be present in the game thanks to the talent system.

I didn’t think that had gone… no wonder IoC keeps popping.
That said, the Horde have actually won a couple I’ve been in (I’m as shocked as you), so maybe it’s not all bad not having the choice to opt out?

Lol, people are being lazy for doing the stupid mediocre content aka dailies and stuff to grind rep?
So you are literally saying people ARE NOT HAPPY TO WORK A SECOND JOB? Get out, Ion, we dont like what you are throwing at us. Nobody likes pathfinder, and nobody liked it since its implementation.
OH YOU DIRTY PLAYERS DONT WANNA GRIND ESSENSES TOO!
Get. Out.

2 Likes

How come I don’t blame every single person that defeats me then, regardless of the class they play, but instead focus my disgust on the Demon Hunter class specifically?
Could it be that it’s because they’re braindead easy to play?!

1 Like

Yes, alot of people mind. I did mind since day 1. DHs are having too much of everything - healing, mobility, damage. Id like to play one (tank, because HURR WE ARE BIG DEMONS 75% of the time does not suit me at all), but anime-esque looks do not appeal to me at all. Eye beams, WOOSH SWOOSH with blade dance, this whole dash and OH MY GOD DH IS CONSTANTLY YELLING WHAT IS THAT MY EARS ARE BLEEDING! And on top of that i despise abusing fotm crap.

2 Likes

Why do you care so much how easy another class is to play? And before you say “margin of error”; you want more buttons, more utility, more complexity. So if another class is getting a different approach, it’s only your fault that you’re not playing it.

And again, it’s easier to play, but they have far less to offer in terms of an effective toolkit. This whole “it’s braindead” argument means nothing. You want complexity for what? To RP being big brained?

Again: if it’s fun, it’s good.

Imagine complaining that your class is actually effective and viable.
There’s a few specs on this forum that are dying for exactly what you’ve just mentioned.

Dunno why you’re memeing, it’s actually badass. You could belittle every class then “HURR DURR HEROIC LEAP HULK SMASH HURR”. If you want to play a bank teller to ground yourself, go play sims. This game is about power fantasy.

lmao you crack me up

Buddy, it’s been 3+ years. DH’s are now an integrated part of the universe.