What happened to Sylvanas topics?

I rarely see them nowadays.

She is still the betrayed queen of the horde and the rightful warcheif.

She will forever be our leader.

No forsaken without her.

FOR THE DARK LADY

10 Likes

Who asked tho

9 Likes

Can’t wait to steamroll on her sorry face in LFR

14 Likes

I guess both the “Amg, Sylvanas bad, traitor to da hoooorde!!!1!shiftone” and “Sylvanas is teh best things evah, for the dark ladyyyy!!!” extremist camps have run out of words and the more sensible people know better than to provoke them with new topics, because no one likes frothing cultists.

4 Likes

tired of talking about such a garbage character probably.

14 Likes

People got bored of Sylvanas.

5 Likes

You stopped making them so they stopped appearing :thinking:

15 Likes

A quick search reveals all sorts of open topics regarding Sylvanas, this is a selection:-

5 Likes

For the Queen!

4 Likes

I don’t think so

2 Likes

She won’t. Prepare for Kerrigan 2.0

2 Likes

well we will see next week

Burn them.

1 Like

Dracarys! lol
arent there enough topics about sylvanas already?

2 Likes

None missed those trash topics.

5 Likes

They don’t have to kill her, just like they don’t kill allied faction leaders nearly ever.
Just send her back to undercity or something, and stop writing lore for her, then people will forget her in some months.

She yeets you along with the entire torghast, then it takes thrall and his wife, Jaina, to slow her down as you run from her. Then the jailer takes is to the arbiter’s platform and there we find out that if you can’t beat them, join them.

1 Like

I’m genuinely burned out of Warcraft lore as it is currently.

I used to like Sylvanas, but after so many… meh… decisions reguarding her I feel kind of bored. Especially after the start of Shadowlands. It’s like when you’re reading a great story but the character you loves gets less and less focus. That’s me with Sylvy right now.

And yes, I call her Sylvy.

Fight me!

1 Like

Where I cannot see any in the front page!

indeed
/10char