[RP Info] Night Elf Roleplay

Things are in general a bit quiet now as people are enjoying their summer vacations / other game releases / preparing for the War Within.

Keep an eye out for the upcoming Feralas campaign!

Also see some of the night elves mages at the War on Magic: The Second Fall storyline!

4 Likes

This Saturday there’ll be the Emerald Assembly, a recurring crossfaction gathering for druids!

4 Likes

07-09 Will be the meeting of the next Emerald Assembly!

I shall qoute Meladriss on the important part!

IMPORTANT:

Hey Argent Dawn, time for a new Assembly. However, this time things will be different. I have decided that I am going to split the Assembly up into the actual EMERALD Assembly and the NATURE Assembly.

What is the difference you may ask? It’s rather easy:

From this time onwards the Emerald Assembly is purely and only for -actual- druids, who’re allowed to be members of the Assembly. This means that the race needs to have the class OOCly. In these meetings we’ll talk about current things happening on Azeroth and other druid related events. This can go from how we can increase the knowledge of other races/students, to current things happening on Azeroth.

The Nature Assembly will be there for those who’re associated with nature, inexperienced races or simply characters who are on a path to learn about the druidic ways. These meetings might also be lectures, where an experienced druid comes forward to talk about Wild Gods, nature magic and more.

This will ofcourse go through a testing phase and I will see what I can do to make things more enjoyable for everyone.

7 Likes

While public events with night elf focus are scarce right now, there are players fairly actively using the ‘looking for roleplay’ channel on the Amirdrassil discord server. As a reminder, the server encourages and advertises night elf themed roleplay all around the world, not just on its namesake zone.

Yesterday evening Saleysea and Márthron organized a bit of an impromptu DM adventure in Ashenvale, led in-character by Moon Priestess Nalurea Moonsong. This was advertised on the discord on short notice, warmly recommend others to participate their events if you see them posted!

Pinned around various sentinel barracks and outposts around Ashenvale are two crude sketches, one depicting a young night elf woman. A priestess, according to the attached description. The second sketch shows the same woman, but with various grotesque malformities. Empty eyes, and darkened veins bulging outwards. Writhing appendages emerge from her skin, framing her dead expression. A note attached to these sketches reads:

"Priestess Nalurea Moonsong calls for volunteers across all units present in Ashenvale to seek out and capture a wayward sister of Elune, once thought dead, only to have resurfaced bearing the taint of the Old Ones. The priestess believes salvation is not beyond reach, and asks that capable individuals accompany her to subdue this lost soul and deliver her from the clutches of corruption.

You can find priestess Moonsong in Astranaar.
Come well prepared and take any precautions to ward your minds of any doubt.
This will not be any easy task.

Thanks to the hosts, and those answering the call, for a delightful Saturday adventure!

7 Likes

This is amazing! I’m so glad i looked at the forums this morning. Ill be joining the discord soon to reach out. Im definitely interested in Night Elf RP, theres a big gap in our story currently in WoW and theres a lot to play with and reconcile on the character end.

5 Likes

Acrona strikes again with top notch shenanigans. Always a joy to catch up on your posts

3 Likes

Tonight marks the start of the Ashenvale Autumn roleplay initiative, kicking off with a warmly lit celebration!

8 Likes